Friday, April 12, 2013

Swoon: Astarte's Wrath by Trisha Wolfe



Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Sorry lovelies for the late swoon this week. Loved Astarte's Wrath and had many lovely swoons, but this is my favorite. I know it is not a kiss scene but it got my heart pounding and stomach fluttering.






 
 
Forcefully breaking the kiss, he pulls back, gasping. "Don't deny me your feelings anymore," he says low. "I need you now-all of you." He swallows, the cords of his neck tense. "I want to belong to you. Let me please you." His eyes are heated. "Let me serve you."
 

18 comments:

  1. Love this book! hehe And also love that swoon too! I would definitely love hearing a man say..."Let me serve you!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I would be happy if can get my hubby to just yes dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEP! Reading this book this week!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Sigh* Men need to read these books and take notes. Totally just added this series to GR :) Great swoon!!

    Thanks for stopping by mine as well.

    Sheri @ Perks of Being a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha..ha so true my hubby would never say this stuff. Do not get me wrong he is the best hubby out there (he cooks and does laundry so not complaining). I have been trying to get him for the last 22 years to say "Yes Dear". Still working on it. LOL!

      Delete
  5. I have heard amazing things about this one, which makes me curious and that swoon is amazing!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going on my TBR NOW!!! LOL I love the shared quote...it made me melt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome swoon! Adding this one to my TBR list.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought this! And now I'm SO glad I did! HOT swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    (Love the new blog look!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! Fantastic Swoon!!! Definitely my kind of book!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.