Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sexy Snippet: The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


Sexy Snippet #1
 
He pauses, moistening his lips with his tongue and then says, "If you were to let me fuck you, you would have to let me own you."
 
 Sexy Snippet #2
  
He crawls his way on top of me, kissing and licking and biting my skin from my thighs all the way up to my throat and he holds my arms above my head so that I can't grasp him. His wolfish eyes study my mouth and then find my eyes and he says, "I'm going to fuck you so hard... God, you have no fucking idea." His words cut a path of pleasure from my ear all the way down into the throbbing wetness between my legs.  He bites my tongue and then kisses me violently...
 
 
 
Sorry lovelies that is all you get today. Do not want to spoil the outcome for you. I do not know about you, but OMG his words for sure had me throbbing with wetness between my legs.  J.A. Redmerski sure knows how to write  New Adult steamy scenes with a delicious dominant hero, Andrew.
 


10 comments:

  1. ***GAH***

    How is it that I've read and LOVED this book and cannot remember ss#2??????????

    Time for a re-read :)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2013/04/sexy-snippet-tuesday-short-rides-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean you do not remember SS2 it was one of the best. I will have to find the location in my kindle.

      Delete
  2. Oh my! For some reason his words made me giggle- could be the pregnancy but if the hubs said this to me right now I would totally giggle.

    Angela@ The Reading Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Got to give my hubby credit he does have his good dirty talking moments. But I think I would bust out laughing if he did say these to me.

      Ha..ha I am just full of TMI today.

      Delete
  3. Oh Dear Lordy Yes!!! I would happily let him jump me;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am right there with you. But Sure my hubby would not agree.

      Delete
  4. Added to my to-read list ! (oh god, I'll never see the end of it... fortunately !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the problem with blogging your poor TBR just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

      Delete
  5. AH! I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!
    Fan-friggin-tabulous choice this week!
    Thanks for joining in SS :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.