Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wickedly Delicious Couple #1



 
Sundays have never been more Sexier

Hello Lovelies. Wickedly Delicious Couple  is a weekly feature that is held on Sundays, hosted by me from  Wickedly Delicious Book Blog.  This is a blog hop geared towards book lovers preferably ages 18+ with the objective to find and visit other blogs that share the same interest as you... a love for Sexy Reads with Wickedly Delicious Couples. It can be an old book or new read.  
               Who is your Wickedly Delicious Couple?
How to join:
  • Make a separate post for the Wickedly Delicious Couple hop on your blog.
  • Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
  • Pick your  Wickedly Delicious Couple candidate with an old book or currant read. Give a reason for your pick or give a little teaser or both.
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
  • Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
My Delicious pick:
Nauti Nights (The Nauti Boys series #2)
by Lora Leigh
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Goodreads

Blurb:
James “Dawg” Mackey has lusted after sweet Crista Jansen for years. Just as many as she’s spent running from him—and from that dangerous attraction that shot like a spark through her whole body. But now for Crista, running isn’t an option anymore because Dawg’s got a plan. It’s kind of low-down. And kind of hot.

Blackmail is a dirty word, but Dawg will use it if that’s what it takes to get Crista where he wants her. His hungers are too hard and fierce not to. He doesn’t realize that Crista has a longing too. She’s knows what he’s up to, what he’s capable of. He didn’t get that nickname for nothing. And before the night is through, Crista’s making him work for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts:
OMG how can anyone not like the Nauti boys.  Dawg is as Nauti has they come with Crista. My fave couple in The Nauti Boys series.  You will have to change your panties a few times after reading about these two..

"Lie back." His own voice bordered on demented. "Lie back, Crista. Give me what I need. Now"

She fell back, her hair fanning out around her sweat-damped head as her hands reached back and gripped the edge of the desk. 

Dawg spread her legs slowly as he lifted them, arranging her feet at the lower edge of the desk and staring at the swollen, wet folds awaiting him.

He bent forward, his eyes closing as his tongue took a slow, greedy lick through the narrow slit.


Nothing like playing after a hards day of work........YUMMY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is your Wickedly Delicious Couple? Share your pick and join the follow by linking below.


4 comments:

  1. WOWZA---I didn't know about your meme. Will have to do this next week! Woman, you MUST tell me things like this going on, lol.
    Until next week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, I didn't check out your site till right now--so I missed this. You should have emailed me!! I am going to put this on my blog and I will do it next week!! Sorry I missed it!! Talk to you later. Hope you had a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I have to second that Wowza! :)

    I have not (yet!) read any of the books in this series of hers, but I do have a few in my pile, and the rest on my list. I know I'm going to love them, first because it's Lora's work, and second because of the endless excerpts and great reviews! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I put it up late Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.