Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #42


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under The Covers.  Every Thursday Under The Covers gets to know other bloggers and their readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  I hope that you will all join in on the fun over at  Under The Covers!


This week's question:
Now that Lover Reborn has come and passed, what book are you most looking forward to?!
Book I most look foward to.
Once Burned (Night Prince, Book 1)
By Jeaniene Frost
Release date: June 26, 2012
After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person's darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude...until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world's most infamous vampire...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all--but whatever you do, don't call him Dracula. Vlad's ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him - a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.

I love  Cat and Bones in The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost. I look foward to see if  Vlad and Leila series will be just as good as Cat and Bones. 


 Post a comment with your link to your Dirty Little Secret. Love to hear yours.


18 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this either!

    Here's my DLS for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    I'm having trouble with following via GFC right now, but i'll come back,
    Vix :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I am having trouble too with GFC.

      Delete
  2. Hey you,
    I'm glad you're doing DLS. You know I am dying for this book!! I hope it is as good as Cat and Bones!! I love Vlad and can't wait to see what she does with his story!! Great choice!!
    Thanks for stopping by to see mine. LOL, there is no way you are the Nice twin, we are both Naughty twins!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope she gives us the sexual tension, witty remarks and steamy sexing with Vlad like she did with Cat and Bones. I did care for her spin off books. The charcters and the sex fell flat.

      Delete
    2. I felt like that with Spade, I thought his book could have been a little better, but I still liked it. I really liked Mencheres's book.

      Delete
  3. I've heard so, so much about this series. It's there, in by TBR mountain :P And I love, love, love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first book on Dark Huntress. Will have to catch up. So many books to read!!! Thanks for stopping by! Following back!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stoppiong by. Life is not fair sometimes. I would love to sit and read all day.

      Delete
  5. I'm also really looking forward to this book! I forgot and didn't chose it for my DLS though, LOL...Love Vlad!!

    New Follower
    My DLS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely excited for Once Burned too! Can't wait to get to know Vlad better!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was also happy to see Vlad. He is one of my fav. side characters in that series.
    My Dirty Little Secret

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sooo with you on this one. Can't wait to get more of Vlad!!

    My Dirty Little Secret:
    http://redheaded-bookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this one! Vlad is such a great character, I can't to read more about him,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I see this book everywhere :) +New follower I really like the look of your blog :D
    Here's my Dirty Little Secret post

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  11. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.