Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Coming Undone by Lauren Dane









Tuesdays have never been so sexy!
Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between the Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!
 

Coming Undone
By Lauren Dane
Purhcase Link: Amazon


Her thigh muscles bunched and relaxed as she rolled her hips, arching up to get more from him. He loved that. Loved that he made her needy and shameless when it came to taking her pleasure. Almost as much as he loved giving it to her.
When she came, he tasted it to his bones, felt the fine tremor of her body as she tightened and then relaxed on a stuttered sigh.
"Now that I've taken the edge off, we can get to the next part of the program." He reached down to grab his pants to fish out a condom from his pocket.
This is the last sexy scene I was at. Had to post this sexy snippet part beacuse of his remark. Yummy and fun.
Love to hear your  Sexy Snippet.

11 comments:

  1. WOW...LOVE LOVE LOVE Brody and Elise!!! <3 Are you going to read the series or just this book??
    I'm all hot and bothered now and I want to read this book again!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to continue with the series. I am curious about Raven and the younger brother. Love the family. Haha I put the lighter version down. WOW does Lauren Dane write some steamy sex scenes.

      Delete
    2. She writes the BEST sex scenes!! ;) This book was the second, Laid Bare is the first (Erin, Todd, & Ben), Inside Out is the third(Cope&Ella), Never Enough is the fourth(Adrian&Gillian), and she has a novella coming out Laid Open (Erin,Todd,& Ben). ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, my, my...just one more reason I need to get to Lauren Dane's books in a hurry!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal,
      Thanks for hosting the Sexy Snippets. Had fun participating. You have to read Lauren Dane soon. Luvin this book. I actually put a light version of the scene up for the snippet. She does not write her sex scenes with light words. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love this series. Laid Bare is my favorite, but Never Enough is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I loved the "taken the edge off"... hot! I've been meaning to read something of Lauren dane. Maybe it'll be this one!

    Thanks for visiting mine: http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2012/04/sexy-snippets-coherent-enough.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Maybe start with another first oh boy now it is turning into a tear jerker for me.

      Delete
  5. Had to stop a few minutes from this book. Wow it is breaking my heart. I am halfway through and about to break down and cry. So many things going on right now that I could not wait to find out. She did a awesome job leading to some sadful events.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.