Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #44


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under The Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

This week's question:
If you could visit any country with a fictional character as your guide, who would you pick and why?

My Answer:

I would Love to visit New York with Archangel Raphael as my tour guide. We can have a nice breakfast on the roof of the Archangel Tower, then maybe he can give me a personal tour of  his bedroom...oops I mean tower.

Whats your Dirty Little Secret? I told you mine now it is your turn.

8 comments:

  1. Great choice!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! There is just too many to choose from!! LOL

    Of course because I'm on my Kristen Ashley fix I picked Tate and the back of his bike!! LOL ;)

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you are hooked on her books too. I am on Mystery Man and so far I luvin Hawk. He creeped me out in the begining, hated him in the middle now adore him.

      Delete
  2. Lol. I've not read his book yet, but now I'm intrigued. I like angels so I might fall in love as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. If you love Angels give Raphael a try from The Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh.

      Delete
    2. Already on my TBR List :) Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Another book on my TBR list. There are so many good ones. Nice pick and thanks for visiting Book Travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Love Raphael in the Night Huntress series by Nalini Singh.

      Delete
  4. ooo i can't wait to start this series! I'm in the middle of her Psy-Changeling one atm...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog & following. I'm following back...& really appreciating the man candy here on your site :-)

    Vix @ ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.