Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Hunted

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My "waiting on" pick this week

Hunted (The Dark Protector Series #3)
By Rebecca Zanetti
Release Date: April 24, 2012

Moira Dunne is a witch - the quantum physics kind. Time and space are her playthings. Which might explain why her one-night stand from a hundred years ago has turned up to "claim" her - and request her family's assistance with the war he's brewing. But the more she learns about Connlan Kayrs, the more she comes to think this is normal behavior for him...
When Conn and Moira tumbled on the moonlit grass, Conn hadn't meant to mark her as his mate for all time. She was only twenty! But it wasn't easy to wait for her. It was even harder to forget her. So when he finally returns for his wicked-hot witch, he's ready to let the sparks fly. Even if he burns up in flames...
Yeah baby there is going to be some angry sexing going on with these two. I can just feel it. Poor Conn as been waiting a hundred years for Moira  to get her act together.  She likes her space and I believe she is not going to be easy on Conn with his alpha dominated style. I have been waiting for Conn and Moira story and I am sure Rebecca Zanetti will not dissapoint.  Have not been dissapointed yet. Her style is awesome with just enough action, love, alot of good sexing and the heros are super Alpha and stay in character through out book.  
Love to hear your "waiting on" pick of the week

3 comments:

  1. Great choice!!! LOL :) You already know that I can't wait for this book to be released!!
    Thanks for stopping by to check out my Wow. There are so many blogs that participated this week, I don't know if I can even get thru half of them!! Talk to you tomorrow. My man candy is going to be boring compared to the pool boys because it is opening day of baseball and I picked a baseball player. But don't worry because the candy I have for Friday will make up for it!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower, this is one of those series that I keep meaning to get around to, great pick, my wow

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.