Monday, April 2, 2012

Cover Love #12



The Rules: Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab my graphic or don't (just so long as you link back). I'll be posting Cover Love every Monday but feel free to post yours on whatever day works best for you.

 Cover Love is Hosted by Rabid Reads

My Covers Love
Maya Banks
Sweet Addiction (Sweet Series #6)




He awakened a need within her...
Cole is successful beyond his dreams. He can have any woman he wants, but there's only one he can't stop thinking about. His childhood sweetheart, Ren. He's never forgotten his first taste of innocent love and the desire that consumed them--or the pain he brought upon her...

But now she belongs to another...


Her long ago brush with submission awakened a longing in Ren that drove her to walk the darker edge of desire. She's become a beautiful woman at ease with her sexuality and unapologetic about her need for a dominant man. When Cole finds her again, he's gutted that she belongs to another. Ren's current master agrees to give her to Cole for a short time, but then she must return to his keeping. And though Cole agrees to this bargain, he knows he will never be able to let Ren go again...

Her being tied up with Pearls does it for me. It is sweet, gentle, loving with a erotic touch. Sweet Addiction comes out April 3rd.  I am looking foward to reading Coles story and seeing how Ren will bring him to his knees.  

Lauren Dane Beneath The Skin (de La Vega Cats Series #3)
Website

A whole world exists…beneath the skin.
Gibson de La Vega is the Bringer, one of the Alpha’s right-hand cats. It is his job to mete out justice and defend the law that holds their jamboree together.
After a contentious meeting with another jamboree, he’s shot—Mia stumbles onto the scene and saves his life. He’s immediately drawn to the female who dug three silver bullets from his body. Even after he discovers she’s a Porter, a family his own harmed grievously half a century before.
Mia has enough in her life. She’s recovering from a vicious hate crime—an attack using silver has affected her ability to do what she loves most. The last thing she needs is a bossy alpha cat like Gibson. A de La Vega no less.
Despite the myriad reasons to stay away, even as they continue to hunt down the would-be killers, their attraction deepens into something else entirely.
The answers they find bring that threat far closer to home than anyone could have imagined and it’ll be up to Gibson to end the mess once and for all. And up to Mia to stand at his side, even as he risks his life…

Warning: A super hot alpha male with a gruff façade, and an uppity female who’s not buying it. Some violence. Some red-hot sex. Bad words. Lots of fun.

Luvin the amazon warning. New reader to Lauren Dane and so far loving her writing. One of my fave covers with everything I love in my hero. This cover screams a dominate, sexy tattooed cat shifter. Well done with the blending of the cat eyes and skin into the body and city. 


Laurann Dohner
Tiger (New Species #7)
Website

Zandy’s had too much to drink and is in the wrong place at the wrong time. She knows she’s going to die. When next her eyes open, a beautiful man-creature is holding her in his arms. He’s just too tempting to resist; her very own fallen angel. She wraps herself around his body, determined to have him. But when this angel turns out to be flesh and blood, reality crashes in—she’s seducing a New Species.

Tiger’s shock quickly turns to intense passion when the human female kisses him, despite the fact she’s trying to get his clothes off while he’s engaged in a task force operation. He’s also made it clear he’ll never take a mate. Rather difficult when he and Zandy can’t keep their hands off each other. The taste and feel of his little human just leaves Tiger wanting more.





I can not wait for Tiger's story. Laurann has the best covers in her New Species series. They always have a sexy shirtless hero. I am thinking Tiger is my fave of them all. Not to bulky and love how he is wiping the sweat off his face with his shirt in front of a nice outdoor background. Yummy!!

I would love to hear your Cover Love.

5 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Great Covers!! I haven't read the Sweet series yet--but Love Maya Banks!! I haven't read Laurann Dohner yet either but she is in my TBR pile--Do you like her books??
    And you know I love Lauren Dane!! I am waiting for this one--but it has been so long since I read that series, I am going to have to go back and read the books over to refresh my memory!! LOL :)
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/cover-love-monday.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for your help! The Sweet series is awesome. But more erotic than her KGI Series (love them) and I think more than her Colter's Legacy series (ok for me). I prefer the sweet series over the Colter's Legacy.
      Ok for Laurann Dohner I like her books, but she is a hate or love author. Did not read the first one in her new species series but read the 2nd one and had a hard time with it. Actually stopped that one and read her 1st in the cyborg series and liked it and then read her 3rd in the Valiant of the New species series and loved it. Had a good lora leigh (breeds) vibe going. Still have a few more before I will read Tiger series #7. They can be stand alone books as she is good at giving the background etc. But I really wish I would of stayed with Slade #2 before I went with Valiant #3. Because we meet Valiant in Slades book and Slade plays a good roll in Valiants book. I stopped at Valiant so I am hoping the rest of the books have more of the secondary characters so I get a feel for them. Tiger plays a good roll in Valiant and I am curious about him. She has a rape or almost rape scene so far in all the books I have read. All I can say if you start the New Species Series start with at the begining with Fury just because it sets it up nicely for Valiant the 3rd in the series.
      I can not wait to start Lauren Dane Beneath The Skin (de La Vega Cats Series #3)

      Delete
    2. No problem...like I said putting these blogs together makes you insane!!! I'm glad I could help you!! :)
      Awww...I love the Colter's series -- Well I wasn't so crazy about Callie and Max's story but the others I liked. ;)

      Delete
  2. Quite the steamy edition of Cover Love you have there! It's a good thing that I waiting until the end of the work day to sneak a peek because I'm easily distracted. LOL Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.