Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Mystery Man


Tuesdays have never been so sexy


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


"Baby," I breathed.
"You're there," Hawk growled in my ear, hand cupping my breast,  fingers rolling my nipple, his finger manipulating mine at the golden spot while his cock drove inside me.
He was right, I was there. My head flew back, collided with his shoulder and I came. Hard.
His hand between my legs took mine and he wrapped both our arms around the middle, his other hand still cupping my breast as he drove me down and he thrust up.......


Got to say  I  loved this book.  I was creeped out in the begining with Hawk, loved him for awhile, then hated him and WOW fell in love with him again.  

 




Got a Sexy Snippet to share? Leave a comment with your link. Love to see yours.

5 comments:

  1. Wickedly Delish--okay, you have drawn me in with Hawk...am curious as to what creeped you out, loving him, hating him, and now loving him...lol.
    Will have to check it out.
    Here is my Sexy Snippet--
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/04/sexy-snippets-tuesday_24.html

    BTW-thanks for the email and I will be looking into it later in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious as well! :)

    Great snippet though, very sexy--WOW!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one yet. I love how Kristen Ashley makes me LOVE and HATE her ALPHA male characters!! LOL Great snippet--I have heard a lot about Hawk so I can't wait to read this book. I just love her books!! Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! *fans self* Is it getting hot in here? How can you resist a man named Hawk? Will have to check this one out too, great snippet.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved this book! Hawk entered by Badass Hall of Fame! Yea!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.