Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wicked Teaser: Deliciously Sinful




Whisk, chocolate and oranges oh my.....Deliciously Sinful is just that. Picture Nick in jeans, shirtless, barefoot sitting at his kitchen table with a bowl of oranges in the center and Phoebe sitting next to him.


Deliciously Sinful
by Lilli Feisty
Purchase Link:  Amazon


He was almost done peeling the orange. He broke it into two sections and rested the fruit on a small plate. Then he took a small glass of tequila from the table and splashed a bit of liquor onto one of the orange pieces. Next he picked up a jar of cinnamon and sprinkled the glistening orange with a spattering of the red spice.

He picked up the orange half. "I'm going to do this to you later."

"W-what?"

"I'm going to treat your pussy like this piece of fruit." His tongue darted out, and he licked a drop of juice off the tip of the orange. "I'm going to spread you open, and I'm going to lick your delectable flesh. I'm going to lap up every last ounce of your juice."

Sorry lovelies this is all the teaser you get.  The orange scene only gets better.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good one and I love the cover!!! I have not read any of her books before. Thanks for sharing!! My TBR pile is about to explode!! LOL :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. This was my first book by her. I think you would like her. Have a nice week.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.