Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Breaking Free




Hello lovelies. OMG I just finished Breaking Free and I am crushing on Nolan.  I could not put this book down. It was so good I read it in a day. That was my Lazy Monday. Wow there were so many sexy scenes but my favorite was when he put her on the bar for punishment. That scene only gets  better. If you are on Breaking Free I highly recommend reading ASAP.  I thought I loved book 2 with Master Dan. Now Master Nolan is my favorite Dom. This book was different then the others as we get more of Master Nolan outside of the Club and OMG the Play Party at his house is wickedly delicious. Plus we get to see more of Master Z, Jessica, Master Dan, Kari and definitely more of Cullen.



Breaking Free (Masters of the Shadowlands #3)
by Cherise Sinclair
Purchase Link: Amazon

Goodreads

Cullen arrived with Sir's beer. "Here you go Nolan. Sorry about the wait."

"No problem." Sir took the beer from Cullen and then looked at Beth. His lips curved into the faintest of smiles, and she tensed. What was he-

He splashed some beer onto her breasts. She jerked as the icy liquid hit. Her nipples tightened into hard buds.

Arms resting on the bar, Master Nolan slowly licked the drops away, laving her nipples until she almost whimpered. His tongue followed the trail of cold beer to where it pooled in her belly button. He lapped it up like a dog. After a minute, he returned to lick one nipple lightly, then bit down gently.....



6 comments:

  1. oh wowowowow hot! I haven't read this series at all. I've always been curious. Maybe I should try it lol

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by my TT. This is a must series if you like well written BDSM books. This book so far is my fav. Must read the series from the start as all the other characters make appearance in this book. Get a better feel of them. Hope you are having a beautiful day.

      Delete
  2. Ohh Lord, *fans self* Very nice teaser ;) I gotta pick this one up as well! Can't wait to read it, and for our review :D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by my TT. You will have to get this one. I Loved it. Hope you are having a beautiful day.

      Delete
  3. Just so you know right off the bat---Cullen is MINE....Grrrrr...
    LOL--Love this series and worship MC
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.