Thursday, September 26, 2013

Swoon: One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker

Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.
 
Oh My...Crushing on bad boy-tattoo Ashton.


by K.A. Tucker
 
 
He looks away for a moment and I watch his jaw clench. When he meets my eyes, there's resignation there. "Because you're not a one-night girl, Irish," Leaning in to place a kiss on my jawline, he whispers, "You're my forever girl."
 
Kindle 41% 1760
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet swoon! loved it!

    Check out Our Swoons

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book! Excellent pick for your swoon quote. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is the sweetest swoon ever. She's his forever girl :) I love it! Here's my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-37.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. A forever girl! I love that. I feel like I'm a forever girl as well. Hopeless romantic, that's what :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.