Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged - Stacking The Shelves - Sunday Post

 
BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Well was suppose to buy another novel but came across 2 sale books I have been wanting so had to pick those up first.

High Risk (Adrenaline Search & Rescue, #1)
High Risk (Adrenaline Search & Rescue #1)
by Vivian Arend

Amazon Sale $1.99

LIFELINE: an elite search-and-rescue squad based out of Banff, Alberta. Specializing in high-risk rescue missions, this team goes wherever the job takes them…
Rebecca James was once revered for her devil-may-care attitude and backcountry survival skills. But ever since she lost her partner in a fatal accident, patches of her memory have been missing. And until she can recall those final, tragic moments before the accident, she can’t move on.

Since Marcus Landers was permanently injured during a mission, all his energies have been focused on his Lifeline team. When Becki—whom he had an intense affair with seven years ago—arrives in Banff, he’s inspired to reignite the spark they once had. Their mutual ardor slowly awakens Becki’s dormant, haunting memories.

New truths surface until Becki must at last confront her greatest fear. Remembering the past might mean a future without the man she loves…




Sale $5.00 (Sorry can not find link now for sale link on amazon)

Because You Are Mine: The Complete Novel (Because You Are Mine, #1-8)

17 comments:

  1. They sound good and I just love a sale! Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your books are new to me. I haven't heard of either of these books. Enjoy them.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of either of those books. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. High Risk looks really good, I love romantic suspense, and will check out the series. Lovely haul and I hope your week rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lover her ranch series contemporary romance. Look forward to her romantic suspense.

      Delete
  5. I love the cover of Because You Are Mine. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books :) I've been seeing B. Kery books around, can't wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read other novels from her and loved then and also the first serial of this and loved it.

      Delete
  7. haven't read that book yet,new GFC follower
    hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen High Risk before... I wonder why I didn't pick up a copy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I like the cover for High Risk! I hope you enjoy both your books, hooray for sales!

    Lauren
    My haul

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.