Monday, September 30, 2013

Quote-Tastic: Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds

 
Quote-Tastic is a meme hold on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning Soup.  Join them  every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.
 
Loved Asher and November's bickering. Asher is the yummy Alpha Male hero and November is the spit fire heroine who can hold her own but is not over the top. Awesome read, loved it. Review up soon.  This was my Monday sampler. So good, sampled it, bought it, read it in one sitting.

"You listen to me, Asher. You are not the boss of me. I'm going to learn how to ride a motorcycle and then I'm going to buy one so I can ride it whenever I want and there is not a damn thing you can do about it." I said, poking him in the chest.
 
"Fuck, no, you're not."
 
"My dad's teaching me on his next day off," I said, smiling sweetly.
 
"Baby, I'm telling you right now, if you think that I'm going to let you ride, you're crazy."
 
"And, baby," I said sarcastically. "I'm telling you that I don't need your permission to do anything."
 
"We'll see." He growled then pulled me into his chest and kissed me hard with tongue while everyone watched..........
 
 
 
Until November (Until #1)
by Aurora Rose Reynolds
 
November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the big apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November wants nothing to do with Asher but too bad for November fate has other plans. Asher Mayson has never had a problem getting a woman that is until November. Now all he can think about is making November his and keeping her safe.

Warning 18+ sexual content and a strong Alpha Male


6 comments:

  1. He has an... enjoyable way of solving problems and ending arguments :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I like her! lol...get em! Great quote Capri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL poor guy. I'm not seeing that one ending the way he wants. And yeah seconding Aly. That's a pretty nice way to stop an argument. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!!! I like this :)
    I just added this to my to read list earlier today!

    Have a great day
    Elizabet @ Blue Eyed Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wickedly Delicious! I am posting my book chapter by chapter on wattpad, here http://www.wattpad.com/story/8681525-the-52nd, and thought that you might enjoy it.

    I would love for you to read it on your spare time and let me know what you think.

    Thanks!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that does sound good. I love a woman who stands up to the man and gives him grief. I need to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.