Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lusting For Covers: #140 Slide Down On Me by Lissa Matthews


 
 
Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.
 
Good Morning Lovelies. Oh.. how I love Sundays Lusting For Covers day. First off I can not take credit for this drool worthy cover all credit goes to The Jeep Diva.
 
Ok lets see if I can tell you everything that is sexy about this cover.
  1. Tatts
  2. Nipple Piercing
  3. Washboard Abs
  4. He is wet with sweat
  5. unbutton jeans
  6. The Title- Slide Down On Me (hello I sure would not mind sliding down on him)
Did I miss anything?
 
Where we get are car fix at, we have no hunky shirtless men looking like this.  Sorry have no info on this but did download a sample of another novel by Lissa Matthews and like it, look forward to trying out a new erotic author.
 
Look at the sexy snippet from Slide Down On Me.  Read here.


9 comments:

  1. ........*drool*..... Me, likey! A lot. :) I think you nailed all the reasons why this cover is lust worthy. I'm definitely adding it to my list! (And yes, I wouldn't mind sliding down on him, either...or vise versa). Hehe

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those are the perfect elements for a cover...pants undone, abs, pierced nipple and tats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a pretty hot cover...damn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just wait till Monday I tried a sample of another of her novel.

      Delete
  4. I think I lost a few brain cells over that cover. The title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it when have a sexy well put together and a great title to go with it.

      Delete
  5. My brain just fried looking at this one ! I love Lissa Matthews :) Very good choice !

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.