Monday, September 23, 2013

Quote-Tastic: The Legend Of Michael by Lisa Renee Jones


Quote-Tastic is a meme hold on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning Soup.  Join them  every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.

I really need to get back to this series. Love Cassandra and Michael with his sexy alpha male attitude.  In this scene Cassandra does not want to remember or feel for him again.

 
 
Slowly, she lifted her head, tilted her chin upward to look at him, and  defiantly lashed out. "This changes nothing. It proves nothing."


Torment flickered in his eyes a moment before an arrogant, hard look slid across his face, and his hands pressed on the wall on either side of her. "Word of warning, Cassandra," he said softly, lethally. "Seeing you again has ignited possessiveness in me like nothing I have ever felt in my life. When you deny wanting me, I have a sudden urge to prove you wrong. So if  you wish to leave this restroom, I suggest you stop denying what we both know is true."






The Legend of Michael (Zodius #1)
by Lisa Renee Jones

Add To Goodreads


HE IS A LETHAL WEAPON…

One of an army of human soldiers injected with alien DNA, Michael is a legend within this new race, split between good and evil. Untamable, he has walked on the dark side and returned to the light. Feared and misunderstood, he leaves everything behind, including the one woman destined to be his mate.

HE IS HER ENEMY…AND HER DESTINY…

Fate leads Michael back to Cassandra Powell, for she holds the key to defending his comrades. With their loyalties divided between duty and the people they love, only together can Cassandra and Michael overcome insurmountable odds to save humanity from the wrath of a madman.

But no ordinary woman can control a creature such as Michael, and only one thing is clear—the world will never be the same…



7 comments:

  1. Whoa new look! I'm liking it :)

    I so need to give her para books a try. So far the only ones I've read are the Inside Out ones and I love those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I felt the last look was too dark in the coloring. I still have to read Revealing Us.

      Delete
  2. Uho-oh... That was like daring him to do something :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the heck have I been? Why don't I know this series? Awesome quote. Gotta go grab this series. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds really hot. Okay, maybe Lisa Renee Jones deserves to be checked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! really nice & great quote Capri :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i just added that one to my TBR! Lovin the quote!

    ps.. im in the market for a new blog design im thinking did you design your own blog? I love it...

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.