Thursday, April 11, 2019

Books From The Backlog: Dirty Trick (Perfectly Matched #1) by Christine Bell


Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread. Hosted weekly by Carole's Random Life In Books.

Dirty Trick by Christine Bell
Series: Perfectly Matched #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Entangled: Brazen (September 23, 2013)
Pages: 192
Format: Kindle
Source: Bought
 
 
This matchmaker's about to meet her match...

Grace Love is lousy with men. She can spot a match for someone else a mile away, and her balls-on instincts are why her matchmaking business is thriving, but finding her own Prince Charming? The only guy who makes her sixth sense tingle is her playboy best friend, Trick, and no way is she risking their friendship, no matter how hot she knows the sex will be.

SWAT officer Trick Mathews is a patient guy, but Grace’s inability to see what’s right in front of her is grinding on his last nerve. Yeah, he blew his shot at breaking out of the friend zone when he tamped down the urge to lick her from head to toe the day they met, but he’s got a plan that’ll change her mind. Incognito at Salem's hottest Halloween party, he’ll show her exactly how good they could be…and that he’s the man for her.  

Thoughts: I bought Dirty Trick on sale and have no idea why I have yet to read it. Christine Bell is  a new to me author and the synopsis still sounds interesting.

Have you read this book or Author?

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read this author before but this sounds like something I would enjoy. I hope you enjoy this one when you do get the chance to read it. Thanks for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read this author but it sounds like a good book. Enjoy if you get to read ot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Me, too. I've enjoyed others by her in the past so should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you enjoy this book here, I hear this one is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by the author before of the book and the blurb does sound good. I will have to add this one and await your review.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.