Friday, May 17, 2013

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow: #77 Book Boyfriends & Naughty Gifts





18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between The Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


Question of the Week: You just walked into your bedroom to find your favorite book boyfriend lying on your bed with three naughty gifts. Who is it and what are they? 

Answer:  Rush from Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1). Whip cream, Feather, Blindfold.

Rush is a dirty talker who knows how to use his tongue piercing.

 

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, I thought about the feather too...
    And since I entered this game, I have so many images in my head that I don't know in what state I'll end the day ! My boyfriend may very well benefit from it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar w/ Rush, gonna have to check this book out. Love the feather, and the blindfold. Awesome choices! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one yet, but apparently I am missing out!! I will have to get this soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A must read series. I am hooked and have a huge crush on rush.

      Delete
  4. I'm not familiar with this one either, but I will have to look it up! Blindfold, very nice choice!

    Thanks for joining the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.