Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Nauti Temptress by Lora Leigh




"Waitng On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


Big Thank you to Saucy & Sinful Reviews for having this cover on her blog.  OMG... You Rock. Have I told you today I freakin' Luv ya? Well I do!

I am a huge Lora Leigh Fan and had no idea she had a new series coming out. It is is a spinoff of those sexy Nauti Boys from the Nauti Series, now featuring the Nauti Girls.



Nauti Temptress
by Lora Leigh
Release Date: November 6, 2012

Blurb:
The first in an all new spinoff series of the New York Times bestselling Nauti Boys series, now featuring the Nauti Girls.

Abigail Foxe was the communications expert. The nightmare of her captivity still fills her with fear. But now on the calm waters of Cumberland Lake, she has hope for the future. It begins with the exquisite touch of Brogan Connors, ex-Marine haunted by memories of war, looking for solitude in his family’s old farm, and in the heart of a fragile woman. However, the past is about to invade Abigail’s peace,
threatening her life and that of the man she loves—as desire and danger are locked in an inescapable embrace.

7 comments:

  1. Love that cover Wicked ;) I haven't read any of Lora Leigh's books yet, but I just brought one...I'll be reading that soon.

    Sharonda
    Salacious Reads
    my WoW
    http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can not wait to see what you think of her sexy uber alpha male heroes. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing. This series sounds so good. I have wanted to read the Nauti Boys series but haven't had the chance yet. I am adding to my TBR pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can not wait to get around to the Nauti boys. OMg they are freakin Hawt. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. been a while since i've read a lora leigh book. but her books are always spicy/fun. great pick :)

    my WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.