Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Black Lies
by Alessandra Torre
 
Synopsis
Brant:
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.

Lee:
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.

Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.

If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.
 
 

 
 
 
 
Rating: 4 Stars - Loved It
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Heat- Hot ~ Fan Yourself
Source: Purchased
 
Love a synopsis that do not give too much away. Alessandra Torre without doubt caught my attention with. "If you think you've heard this story before, trust me - you haven't." Oh she was right on it, as I have never read anything like this before.  Well written with a clever, original and unpredictable plot.
 
I want to tell you all about the characters and how much I adore them but I can't. I feel it will give so much away and spoil the plot. Best to go into Black Lies blind and with an open mind. Do not let the Synopsis scare you away because I thought of something different going into Black Lies.
 
Alessandra Torre had me hooked and my mind going crazy in the beginning. Loved that she did not wait with unnecessary things.  Everyone has secrets and I did have an idea of the main secret only because my mind goes crazy and I have to try to figure it out.  I was right on it but that did not ruin the story for me. The layers for this was brilliant, did not have to wait to the end or did not come soon enough. Once the secret was out it was a matter of  how everyone would be affected by it and what the outcome would be.
 
This is my first Alessandra Torre novel and she has definitely caught my attention with her master story telling. Look forward to see what other novels she has written.
 
Add To Goodreads
 
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.