Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged - Stacking The Shelves - Sunday Post - In My Mailbox

 

BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

 
 Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
 
 
Bought

 

Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers #1) by Shayla Black


NetGalley

Caged Warrior (Dragon Kings, #1)

Caged Warrior (Dragon Kings #1) by Lindsey Piper




3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of either one of these. I hope you enjoy!!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of either of these but I love the cover for Caged Warrior. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.