Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged, Stacking The Shelves, Sunday Post


BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

NetGalley
Naked (The Blackstone Affair #1), All In (The Blackstone Affair #2), Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair #3) by Raine Miller

Thank you Addicted To Romance for having The Magic of "I Do" on her LFC post.

The Magic of "I Do" (Faerie #2) by Tammy Falkner, Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour #4) by Olivia Cunning, Undying Destiny (The Enclave #1) by Jessica Lee

No Strings Attached by Nicolette Day, Officer Off Limits (Line of Duty #3) by Tessa Bailey

Bought


4 comments:

  1. A nice haul! these books are all new to me, I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Happy reading!

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Of Silver and Beasts!! Hope you enjoy it! You have lots of awesome, steamy books there!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Wicked Beat!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.