Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Run The Risk by Lori Foster


Tuesdays have never been so sexy

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!



Run The Risk (Love Undercover #1)
by Lori Foster Web  Excerpt
Release date:  September 25, 2012


Sexy Snippet:

...she wrapped her legs around him.

He sucked and licked his way to the upper swells of her breasts-and then down to her left nipple. He sucked her in, his rough tongue laving, his mouth hot.

 "Logan." Holding his head to her, she arched up.

He groaned. "You are so sweet."




I can watch the sexy Run The Risk book trailer over and over. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, hell yeah....This book was delish. LURVED it. I'm a sucker for anything by Lori Foster.
    Sorry, I'm late playing tonight-but here is my SS:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/09/sexy-snippets-blaze-by-joan-swan.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker too for Lori Foster booka.. Usually I am late one in playing this.

      Delete
  2. Super sexy trailer! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in my to be reviewed pile from NetGalley. I can't wait to read!! Love the cover!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your review. Love the cover too. Did you check his chest hair in the tralier?

      Delete
  4. I'm reading this tmr! as soon as I finish my current read! Can't wait! soooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is just so much eye candy going on every time I visit it's hard to concentrate on the post! lol I'm not complaining though! ;)

    I love Lori Foster and I absolutely loved Logan. This story was a bit different then her usually but I thought it worked and of course it was super sexy too, by evidence of your snippet! lol Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.