Monday, January 20, 2014

Quote-Tastic: Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde

 
Quote-Tastic is a meme hold on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning SoupJoin them  every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.
 
Oh my Horse is yummy and most likely ruin it for all other Biker Babe heroes. Excited Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC #2) comes out Jan. 28th.



Quote: 1
Fun Horse
 
“You look like shit,” Horse said helpfully as he pulled up a lawn chair next to me. He sounded almost cheerful, which annoyed me. I glared at him and he smirked. “Still got a sweet butt though.”
I went from annoyed to pissed. “Don’t call me that,” I snapped. “I don’t like it.”
“I know,” he replied. “That’s why I do it. You’re cute when you’re pissed. Kind of like a wet kitten. Gets me hard.”
 
Quote: 2
Sweet Horse
 
“I want this,” he said softly, leaning over and kissing me between the shoulder blades. “I need to own you. All of you. Make you scream and realize that you belong to me and I belong to you and nothing else matters. I can’t let you slip away from me, babe.”
 
Quote: 3
Dirty Mouth Horse
 
I meant what I said,” Horse told me, his face tight and cold. “You belong to me. Nobody else gets this pussy. You got that?”

Book Info:
Add To Goodreads

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC #1)
by Joanna Wylde

Blurb by Goodreads

Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
Maybe.

A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave

Do you like MC biker novels?

6 comments:

  1. Ok, I started reading this one but didnt get oast a few pages. I think I got confused. Now Im going to have to take a second look bc those quotes are hot!

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda I can understand about at first being confused. This novel had a different format at first. It started off with the present with an important scene then went back to how it all started that got to that important scene. Stick with it as it gets interesting.

      Delete
  2. I heard a lot about this book but it's not on my list, I guess there's a good reason... Yet your quotes are excellent !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This novel is not for everyone. It is one of those novels either going to love it or hate. For me it is how I like my biker novels raw and gritty, written well everything flows nicely and loved it.

      Delete
  3. Ahh Book 2 is my next read! I'm so excited about trying her world out. And dang. I like those quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can not wait to see what you think of this series and her world. I love it.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.