Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lusting For Covers: #159 Assassin's Heart by Monica Burns



Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.
          
Assassin's Heart (Order of the Sicari #2)
by Monica Burns

The truth of the soul.

Lysander Condellarie never understood why he had telepathic and telekinetic powers until the night his Praetorian father tortured him and left him for dead. Now, the half-angelic, half-demonic face he sees in the mirror is a reminder of the monster he must keep hidden or face expulsion from the order of assassins know as the Sicari. But his dreams of Ancient Rome hint at a destiny he finds hard to accept, especially when it involves the woman he loves, but can never have.

The consequences of desire.

A gifted healer in the Order, Phaedra DeLuca witnessed her mother’s murder when she was just a little girl. The haunting memory makes her loathe everything Praetorian. When she travels to Rome in search of an ancient artifact, she must work alongside a man who once cruelly rejected her love and healing touch. But her dreams of Ancient Rome tell of an irreversible and possibly dangerous future. For the distant past and present are about to collide--with the one man she is destined to love.


Assassin's Heart (Order of the Sicari, #2)




Thoughts:
Good afternoon lovelies. I think I am in love with the hero on the cover. Loving right from his jewelry (necklace and bracelet) right down to his leather pants. The open shirt with his not to big chest is perfect. Well this cover caught my attention with the male hotness and the colors and the background enough I want to try this series. This sounds good and so does the first novel Assassin's Honor (Order of the Sicari #1).


14 comments:

  1. Leather. Check. Abs. Cheeeck. Yep, I'm adding this one to my list! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I think I would let him do whatever he likes to me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover, its beautiful!! I love the black and red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and Red are always good colors together especially with the leather. also goes good with the neutral colors in the background. Makes the hero stand out more.

      Delete
  4. Ooooooooooooooooooh yeah ! waow ! (speechless)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hon thanks for stopping by my blog! I like the sound of this one but you'll have to let me know if you like this one or not if/when you do read it. My TBR is out of control right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved visiting your blog. I hear you my TBR pile out of control and I am sure it will be awhile before I get to this book.

      Delete
  6. Mmm yes! I love the covers for this series. I read book one ages ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. I prefer her historicals but it was a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look into her historicals. I have to read anything by her.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.