Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lusting For Covers #88




Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.


My Pick:

One Night Rodeo (Blacktop Cowboys #4)
by Lorelei James
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble


Blurb:
"All it takes is one night to change a cowboy's life..."

Barrel racer Celia Lawson knows better than to tangle with bull rider Kyle Gilchrist. The sexy cowboy's love 'em and leave 'em ways have earned him a reputation on the rodeo circuit, and he's always seen her as his best friend's kid sister. But after one wild, tequila-fueled night, Celia wakes up to find out she's gotten herself hitched--to a man she never should have married

When Celia insists on an annulment, Kyle has no good reason to say no--except he isn't ready to let go of his new bride. But then Kyle inherits a sprawling Wyoming ranch, and seizes the opportunity to enlist Celia's help. She agrees to lend a hand--with two conditions: He has to get up to speed as a rancher within six months; then they'll get a divorce. And their marriage will be in name only.

Kyle gives in to Celia's demand, yet he's ready to prove to her he has what it takes to turn their one night rodeo into a lifetime of love....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why:
Sexy cowboy showing his delicious abs with his flannel shirt open.  I am lusting...drooling...licking my lips...itching to rub my hands down his smooth chest...have naughty thoughts what he can do to me with his rope...Did I miss anything else?

Given a shout out to my Naughty Twin Mariann at Belle's Book Bag for having One Night Rodeo last week on her DWAC. Too hot not to share for my LFC this week. Thanks babe. You Rock!!

6 comments:

  1. :D Nope, I don't think you missed a thing. Other than the obvious thought...."Let's save a horse...." *wink*

    I've only read one of Lorelei's books so far, loved it though, and I cannot wait to read all her other books. She sure knows hot to write some damn hot and sexy cowboys, doesn't she? And crazy yummy smex. :D

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep forgot "Let's Save a horse". I am on book 2 in this series. Lover her yummy cowboy heroes.

      Delete
  2. LOL...I never get tired of looking at this cover. This is one of my favorite series!! I have not had a chance to read this one yet.I need to catch up because I have been wanting to read it for a while. Thanks for the shout out and I love that we are able to share~especially because we think so much alike. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, HELL YEAH...good ol' cowboy lovin'. :)
    Great choice. Haven't read it yet, but want to!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.