18 & Over! Blush Alert ~ Dirty Talking Heroes Are Known To Show Up

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Lusting For Covers: Beneath Blood And Bone By Madeline Sheehan And Claire C. Riley

 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace
 
 
Series: Thinker Than Blood #2
 
Thoughts
Fell in love with this cover when it first came out a few years ago. Love the gritty feel with a hint of his tattoos.
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that cover totally has me clicking to learn more. I love when a cover does that. It looks gritty and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what...I listened to book one on audio and loved it, so this bad boy is mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I guess I need to bump this series up on my tbr pile since you made a claim to this bad boy.

      Delete
  3. Yes -- gotta love the bad boy/gritty look and the tatts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree here...I love those gritty themes too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.