Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review: At Peace by Kristen Ashley

Contemporary Romance



At Peace By Kristen Ashley
(The Burg's Series Book 2)

This was my 1st book I read by this author. Loved it! It had everything sadness, romance and suspense. I do not think I have ever read a book that dealt with so many issues. There is love, trust, death, murder, drug addiction etc. I think a lot of people can relate to this book as something that has happened at some point in their life. I would read a part and say to myself. Wow I am so happy I have never gone through that then I would read another part and want to break down crying because I have been through that and I know what the character is going through (the emotions the characters go through were right on the mark. I felt like I was reliving my life). The characters jumped out of the pages. I felt like I was part of the family. The Hero Joe was super alpha male and stayed the same throughout the book. He took care of what was his the only way he knew how, might not always be good or sugar coated but he made sure what belong to him was taken care of. The Heroine Violet was an amazing & strong woman. Kristen Ashley wrote her characters with a lot of thought and emotion. You could feel their happiness, love, anger and sadness. This is a keeper for me and will read more from KA.
                                                          
                                                      Purchase Link:  Amazon





Shelves
                                     Erotic     Sexy Hero
Uber Alpha Male
Brooding Hero
                


                               





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.