Thursday, August 8, 2013

Swoon: Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

 
Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.
 
Good morning lovelies. I could not resist giving 2 swoons, after all it is the sexy Woods. He did more than get my heart pounding and stomach fluttering with his dirty talking mouth.  I am a sucker for a dirty talking hero and was a bit surprised how naughty Woods was in the bedroom. I expected some good heat especially after reading Rush story but WOW did Woods take  the heat factor in his story up a notch.  Review


Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)


Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1)
by Abbi Glines
 
 
Loving the possessive and protective side of Woods.
 
Swoon 1
"You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing."
 
 
18 & Over swoon with a sexy dirty talking Woods.
 
Swoon 2
"I want to be inside you again Della. I want to pull this sexy ass excuse for a skirt up and bury myself in the tightest pussy I've been in.'
 

22 comments:

  1. LOVE Woods!

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...something about those boys and their dirty talkin'. Can't wait for the next Woods book! Here's mine: http://nevaehnewadultbooks.blogspot.com/2013/08/swoooooon-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the dirty talking has to be done right and when it does I am a goner.

      Delete
  3. I love the first swoon - he's staking a claim! :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything by Abbi Glines! I love ERush, but haven't read Woods' books yet, so maybe I'll end up being torn too! Great Swoons!!!!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/08/swoon-thursday-30.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this book, and about Abbi Glines. I haven't read any of hers, though, but I've been meaning to start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I am will be reading this one. Woods was not my fave!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer Woods was not your fav. Oh my I am torn between him and Rush.

      Delete
  7. Mmmm dirty talking heroes are seriously sooo hot!!!!

    Amy @ The Reading Realm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two pretty hot swoon's.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I need to meet Woods! I've heard awesome things!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Snickers* love the second swoon!! Had me giggling!! I am starting the Vincent Boys series soon, then I think I will have to get this book too!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your thoughts on The Vincent Boys have yet to start their novels.

      Delete
  11. GAHHH I have to start this series! I love Abbi Glines. Great swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.