Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Review NA: Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

 


Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)
Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1)
by Abbi Glines
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…
 
 
 
 

I would love to see all the characters from Perfection series and Too Far series on TV.  Watching the drama unfold with all the lick able male characters would be a weekly treat. Seeing a live version of Woods in his board shorts shirtless and Rush sporting his tattoos doing naughty things to Blaire with his sexy tongue ring would have me glued to the TV.

If I did not already have the hot's for Woods from before I would be crushing on him within 3% of my kindle. Right away Della and Woods had a connection. Picturing Woods from the lovely cover with his 5 o'clock shadow whispering in Della's ear had me wanting more of him.

"I pressed the gas door button. It's in your car just under your dash." He didn't move away from me invading his personal space. Instead, he'd lowered his head to talk into my ear. His voice was low and rumbled deliciously.

Woods wants Della, she is not like othesr he has ever been with. She is real and does not try to impress him, but because of his over controlled father about his future he can not have her. The problem he has is he can not stay away from her or keep his hands off of her. He is starting to become jealous, possessive and protected of her when other men are starting to pay attention to her. Woods alpha  male hotness is how I like my heroes.

Della is broken but does not show it until it can not be kept hidden anymore. The back flashes with her mom were creepy. Tripp who is a friend of everyone in this series and became her friend before was a perfect match for Della. They are both Broken and just trying to find where they fit in life. No worries no love triangle just Tripp is a good friend of Della. And I hope he does get his own story want to know more about him and his demons he keeps buried. But Woods needs someone like Della to show him there is more to life than being under control by his family. I also loved her friendship with Braden from back home. She is fore sure a kind of friend that Della needed in her life. She was honest and protective. Loved that they were a package deal when Braden got married her husband was a sweetheart.

Twisted Perfection started right away with a steamy- cold -shower- needed sex scene and the sex scenes just got steamier through out the novel. If you thought Too Far Series were steamy well Twisted Perfection will blow you away. There are many and I mean many well written sex scenes with a dirty talking Woods. They were sexy together in and out of the bedroom.
 
"Are you gonna come in my mouth?" He asked sticking out his tongue and running it from my opening to my swollen clit.
 
"I need to," I panted.
 
"This pretty little pussy needs to come?" he asked, taking another long leisurely lap with his tongue. I squirmed and whimpered.

I personally love cliffhangers and while I knew what was going to happen next towards the end I was shocked that it just stopped. I thought it was going to continue a little bit more then have some kind of cliffhanger. After reading the Too Far series I was already prepared. I look forward to see where Abbi Glines takes Woods and Della Fans at with the next installment of Perfection series.
 











4 comments:

  1. Great review! I love this series and all the characters. I am so excited for Simple Perfection and Grant's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I've only ready a couple of books by Abbi and I enjoyed both of them. I'm adding this one to my TBR list.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twisted Perfection is another great addition from Abbi Glines.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.