Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Off Tuesday: Breaking Point by Pamela Clare

 
Every week, Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading, and Felicia from Geeky Bloggers Book Blog want to see those Half-Naked, Top Off Tuesday covers that grab your attention!
 
Good morning Lovelies. Well last week I brought you a biker-babe hottie. This week I have a yummy Deputy U.S. Marshal.  I do not know if I want to wipe him down or jump him while he is all dirty.
It has been awhile but I did read Unlawful Contact (I-Team 3) and enjoyed it. I hope to some day start this series from the beginning.

Breaking Point (I-Team, #5)

Breaking Point (I-Team #5)
by Pamela Clare
Add To Goodreads

While investigating border violence in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico, Denver journalist Natalie Benoit is caught in a bloody ambush and taken captive. Alone in the hands of ruthless killers, she will need every ounce of courage she possesses to survive.

Betrayed by another operative, Deputy U.S. Marshal Zach McBride has endured a week of torture and interrogation at the hands of a bloodthirsty Mexican drug cartel. Ready to give his life if he must, he remains unbroken—until he hears the cries of an American woman.

Although Natalie is only a voice in the darkness of their shared prison, her plight brings renewed strength to Zach's battered body. With her help, he overpowers their captors, and they flee through the desert toward the border, the attraction between them flaring hotter than the Sonoran sun.

But past loss and tragedy leave both of them reluctant to follow their hearts, even when the passion between them reaches its breaking point. Faced with feelings neither expected, they fight to stay ahead of the danger that hunts them as forces more powerful than they can imagine conspire to destroy them both…


 

9 comments:

  1. *happy sigh* Jed Hill as the cover model...it just doesn't get any better. AMAZING choice! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la. Those jeans on those hips! And I definitely don't mind the dirtiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah that was a good one. my first of her books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that means I do not have to this series in order.

      Delete
    2. Nope it worked fine on it's own. The previous characters do make an appearance but for a huge part of the book it's just the hero/heroine.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.