Monday, August 19, 2013

Quote-Tastic: Shooting Scars by Karina Halle


Quote-Tastic is a meme hold on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning Soup.  Join them  every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.

What I loved most about Shooting Scars was not only was it a dark read with many surprises with lots of twist and turns but I was surprised by how some scenes had me giggling. There is a huge love triangle in Shooting Scars and loved it. There is the Dark and twisted Javier and the sweet Camden that has a dark side buried deep inside that both want Ellie. I am torn between the two and can not decide if I am Team Javier because, I have a love/hate relationship with him or Team Camden, he is the best for Ellie. These two hate each other. I picked this quote because Camden always surprises me with his actions and comebacks. I find this quote funny because not many people will go head to head with Javier only Ellie and Camden. At this moment I was totally Team Camden.

Well lovelies I hope this will give you a good laugh this Monday as it did for me reading it again for Quote-Tastic.


by Karina Halle
 
Add To Goodreads
 
"Fuck you, you pansy." Javier sneered. "What the fuck do you know about anything?"
 
"I know this pansy beat your fucking ass, American style," Camden shot back.

7 comments:

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.