Monday, August 12, 2013

Quote-Tastic: Naked In Death by J.D. Robb

 
Quote-Tastic is a meme hold on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning Soup.  Join them  every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.


Fell in love with Roarke with his button fetish. He is a mysterious yummy alpha male hero with a sweet side and have yet to find another character who comes close to him. He is one of a kind.



J.D. Robb (In Death series #1)
by Nora Roberts

"You got a button fetish, Roarke?"
 
"I've been carrying this around like a schoolboy carries a lock of his sweetheart's hair."
 
"That's weird."
 
"I thought so, myself. Do you know what else I think Eve?"
 
"I don't have a clue."
 
"I think I'm in love with you."

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh Roarke. He so makes me do that girly sigh thing. I love his button fetish. So damn cute. Such a good series :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually dislike this series. But, still a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Roarke, I am behind on this series and need to catch up, love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.... Buttons and love! I've heard such great things about Roarke he usually pops up in the best alpha male convos but I still haven't read any of this series.

    Amanda

    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I with Amanda...just an awww moment. That is the cutest quote like ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet. I'm really going to have to give it a go soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww that's so sweet! I keep putting this off because there're so many books! It's so intimidating! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. I started it and still had tons of novel I am like only the a little bit in the series.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.