Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lusting For Covers: #137 Holiday Games by Jaci Burton


Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.

I think I need to get to know these sexy players in Play by Play series. I still have yet to start this series.  The covers are hot and keep showing up on LFC. I think we have all at sometime posting them I know I have.

Holiday Games (Play by Play, #6.5)

Holiday Games (Play by Play #6.5)
by Jaci Burton
Release Date: November 19, 2013

Add To Goodreads

A Holiday Novella

A Riley wedding is in the works, a Riley Christmas means a house full of family, and baby making is on Liz Riley's mind. Chasing Gavin around and meeting in dark closets can be fun, but Liz is more than a little determined. Even with family in every corner of the house, Gavin is more than ready to do whatever Liz wants—especially when sex is involved. It's a Riley family Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear..how did I miss this cover? Yum! I really must try Jaci's books, the covers alone are always so good!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just seen the other day and had to post. I believe all the covers for this series has been posted by us on L4C and I am sure more will come.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I saw this one just the other day and yeah I had to stop a minute and swoon. That series has the best covers. The books are pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seen it too and to post. I love Jaci Burton and have yet to try this series. Will have to have a Play-Play marathon.

      Delete
  3. HOLY SHITCAKES...haven't seen this one yet. That is just **wipes drool off chin** delish! Thanks for sharing and bringing it to my attention!
    Have an awesome week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that what baseball players look like under the uniform? I never liked sports but I would consider becoming a fan for him.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.