Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged - Stacking The Shelves - Sunday Post

 
BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers
 

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 
 
FREEBIE @ Amazon
 
 
Already read it and still have the original version but could not resist had to get the freebie version for the yummy cover alone. 
 
Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)
 

Net Galley
Adult

Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
 

Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3)
 
New Adult
 
 
Breaking Nova (Nova, #1)
 
 
Stay With Me (With Me #1)
 
 
Love, Lies, and Deception
 
Bought
Adult
 
 
Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
 
 
The Calling (Night Breeds, #1)
 
 
New Adult
 
 
Gio (5th Street, #2)

13 comments:

  1. I picked up Unlocked today too, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked up some potentially great books this week - NetGalley was good to you :-) The cover of Club Shadowlands does look great - I just went to Amazon and picked it up for free too - thanks for sharing!

    I'm a new Bloglovin follower! Have a great week!
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few books here that catch my interest. I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome books this week!! lots of steamy reads... i got a lot of those too this week because they're the kind of books i'm in the mood for lately. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also picked up Club Shadowlands and Shadowed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to grab Breaking Nova and Unlocked has me curious! Have a wonderful week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You MUST read Unlocked first!

    Thanks for the freebie alert, went and got it. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh... Nice haul girl. I'd pick up a freebie for the ab cover too! Looks like you have some saucy reads!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh nice list. I really enjoyed Club Shadowlands. She's my fave author of BDSM.
    Happy reading,
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul! I can't wait to read Breaking Nova. I am on the tour for Stay With Me and can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I had to get the Cherise one too even though I have a print of the original. Whew that's a sexy new cover :) Glad I'm not the only one with a weakness. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always like coming on your blog. It's so nice to look at. ;) I'm excited about Breaking Nova. I hope you enjoy Gio. I like that series, but Abel is my favorite! prrr

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.