Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lusting For Covers: #152 Fighting For Irish by Gina L. Maxwell

 
 
Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.
 



 
 
Fighting For Irish (Fighting for Love #3)
by Gina L. Maxwell
Release Date: Dec. 30, 2013
 
 
Sorry no Synopsis yet.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE! Damn, the tatts . . . smexy overload almost! :) I want! Must play catch up on this series.


    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tatts, Tatts and more Tatts. I am happy to say this is one series I am caught up in.

      Delete
  2. I love this one!! Anything with the Irish in it, I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is with us ladies and Irish heroes. I am a sucker for them too.

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah can't wait for this one! She has great covers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a month away. Mot too far. I am in love with her covers. It seems all of Brazen have the best covers to lust over. So far everything I read from this publisher I have loved.

      Delete
  4. Irish AND tats, what's not to love !

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.