Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWW Wednesday - Waiting On Wednesday



WWW_Wednesdays4



Hosted by Should Be Reading. To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


What Are you Currently Reading?

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)



What did you recently finish reading?

 Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)



What do you think you'll read next?
Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)



 

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult
Unattainable (Undeniable, #3) 

New Adult
Simple Perfection (Perfection, #2) 


















6 comments:

  1. i need to read abbi glines. i like reading NA and she's everywhere lately. got to see what her books are all about.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Twisted Perfection and Simple Perfection yes please! :)

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline and Abbi ROCK in my world! I love their books!!!

    I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Grant's book for pre-order yesterday. Eeeep!!!

    Awesome picks!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WOW: http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only got 2 sows of Grant in Twisted Perfection. I can not wait for his story.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.