Thursday, August 1, 2013

Swoon: Sins & Needles by Karina Halle

 
Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.



Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)
by Karina Halle
 
 
The I felt his presence behind me and his arms slowly, softly, slid down on top of mine. He pressed himself to my back, not too tight, and put his lips just behind my ear. My eyes widened and I nearly let go of the club.
 
"I know what I know of you," he whispered into my ear, his breath hot. "And I want to know more."
 
Kindle 26%

8 comments:

  1. SINS & NEEDLES! I love that title ;) That's so nice - hugs and cuddles! Sort of. Not really. He sounds like a smooth one ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read this one for awhile now...time to bump it up on the list! Here's mine:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! This guy sounds like a sexy man with a lot of confidence! Great Swoon! I've been wanting to read this book for awhile :)

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-29.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he wants to know more!! Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo! Sounds like he's teaching her a few things in that scene. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I just got a shiver! I swear I felt his breath on my neck lol!!! I think i want to know a bit more about this guy :D

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice swoon! I've seen this book before but I don't know too much about it. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)

    I'm posting a new meme on Sat. You might like to come check it out if you have time.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.