Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sexy Snippet: Twsited Perfection by Abbi Glines


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time.


Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)
 
 
 
Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1)
by Abbi Glines
New Adult
 
 
I slipped my hand down between us and ran my finger over her clit several times until she was panting and pleading. "You like that? Such a naughty girl. Asking me to fuck you harder," I whispered against her ear as I used the wetness pouring out of her to lubricate her swollen clit.
 
"Oh god, Woods, Oh god, I'm gonna come again," she cried and I pulled her nipple into my mouth and sucked while playing with her clit.
 
She exploded beneath my touch and I grabbed the back of the seat and the dashboard for support as I slammed into her only two times before I followed her into release.
 
Thoughts:
Oh my is it getting hot in here. Re-reading this sexy snippet and picturing the cover model as Woods whispering naughty things to Della and grabbing hold of the back seat and dashboard of his truck while he slams into her, is a cold shower needed moment. Loved their story.  Review

2 comments:

  1. I read and loved this book. Woods was DELISH! Thanks for turning me on again, lol.
    And turning me on to author Abbi Glines--it's all your fault, dammit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what friends are for. :) So happy you got hooked on Abbi Glines.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.