Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sexy Snippet: Rush by Maya Banks




Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time.

Rush (Breathless, #1)

Rush (Breathless #1)
by Maya Banks


Her nipples were hard, poking into the mattress, and her pussy had clenched, quivering in anticipation.

Then he hoisted her ass up so that her knees went beneath her, and he positioned her so her cheek was down on the mattress while her ass was perched in the air, her hands solidly bound behind her back.

His hands smoothed over her behind, caressing and soothing, and then his finger trailed down the cleft of her ass, pausing just at her anal opening. His voice was gravelly, a rough edge to his tone when he spoke.

"I'm looking forward to fucking this sweet ass, Mia. And I will. You're not ready yet, but you will be and I'm going to enjoy every second I'm balls deep inside your pretty ass."
 
Thoughts:
I am enjoying Rush having a hard time putting it down. Maya Banks is the queen of scorcher-panty-changer reads that will get your girly bits all tingly. 

2 comments:

  1. WD ~

    BWAHHHAHAHAHAH...we were Sort-Of on the same wave length this week. My SS was from a book titled Rush...but the upcoming release from Joan Swan.
    I'll be off/on the grid for the next few weeks as I will be moving to NC on Friday and won't have easy internet access...UGH...
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lordy, Maya banks sure does know how to write some pantie wetting sex scenes, doesn't she? I haven't had a chance to read this series yet but I'm a big fan, great snippet!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.