Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sexy Snippets: Sins and Needles by Karina Halle


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time
 

Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)
by Karina Halle
 
 
I felt his fingers slide down the crack of my rear, and before I could protest or freak out he slipped his hand underneath my pelvis and pulled me up until my ass was in the air.
 
I could hear him let out a long breath and feel his eyes burning a hole through my skin. I was starting to feel  uncomfortable, afraid that he'd seen the scars on my leg and was becoming turned off, but all my fears were banished when he brought his palm down across my ass. It stung to high heaven.
 
Holy shit, did Camden just spank me?
 
There was another hard slap on my other cheek and before I could start worrying whether I was getting  caught up in some wannabe BDSM relationship, I felt his hot, wet lips kiss both of the slap marks.
 
 
Thoughts:
Yes he did. Who would of thought Camden had a smidge of kink in him. I am only at 80% into Sins and Needles and so far only one love scene.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, maybe they'll catch up in the following books ? Nice snippet anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.