Fallen For Covers is a Meme hosted on Mondays by Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. This Meme is to show off Young Adult and New Adult covers you have Fallen For. It can be new, old or not release yet. Please only post YA/NA covers. If have an adult cover you will love to show off head on over to TBQ's Book Palace on Sundays and partake in Lusting For Covers Meme. To join Fallen For Covers please follow the linky at bottom of post.
How to join:
- Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
- Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
- Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
- Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
Opal (Lux #3)by Jennifer L. ArmentroutBlurbNo one is like Daemon Black.
- My Pick:
When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.
But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.
After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.
Together we’re stronger... and they know it.Why:Good morning Lovelies. As I am still moving stuff from my YA blog over here, this week is all about Daemon. He is a hottie, I am sure you all do not mind a little extra Daemon dose this week. I love all the covers for the Lux series and this so far is my favorite cover. I think the cover is intense with Daemon holding Katy and her eyes are closed.Are you a Daemon fan? What is your favorite Lux cover?