The lovely C.S. Maxwell has twisted my arm and now I am doing my 3rd reading challenge for 2013. Super excited to get my TBR pile down. My goal this year was to get caught up on some of my series I love but seriously fallen behind. So I will be using this to get some of the dust off my books and get caught up in series that I love. Yes Wickedly Delish is so bad for that! Yes C.S. Maxwell I still have yet to read Moonglow. It is mostly YA readers participating but if you are strictly Adult you still can join. I am making mine all Adult since really that it is what I have most in my TBR Pile, plus I am already doing a YA Challenge. So lovelies if you would like to join C.S. Maxwell and I in some fun, come and join in with us. We can at times get a little out of contol and party it up with our blogs (shh...really C.S. Maxwell is the wild one) but it is all good.
Drop by C.S Maxwell 2013 TBR List and see what books need dusting off.
Take a look below at my lovely list and let me know if you have any on your TBR Pile or already read. I would love to hear from you.
Welcome to 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge!!!
6 BLOGGERS, 12 MINI-CHALLENGES, 24 BOOKS TO WIN!!!
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge. (If you don't have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Tweet!)
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway - a box of books.
- You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
Levels:(how many books you're planning to read for this challenge in 2013)
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children
January 20th: Evie @Bookish (www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com)
February 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (http://www.fiktshun.com)
March 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog (http://www.justinsbookblog.com/)
April 20th: Tiffany @Escaping.. One Book At A Time (http://escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com/)
May 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca/)
June 20th: Justin @Justin's Book Blog (http://www.justinsbookblog.com/)
July 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog (doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com/)
August 20th: Tiffany @Escaping One Book At A Time (http://escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com/)
September 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (http://www.fiktshun.com)
October 20th: Emily @Doodle's Book Blog (doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com/)
November 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca/)
December 20th: This one will be posted on all the blogs. There will also be a huge BOX OF BOOKS giveaway and this time you can link up ALL YOUR TBR Pile REVIEWS you wrote for the entire month!
Click Here to join.
Right now I am shooting for A Friendly Hug 11- 20
Moonglow by Kristen Callihan
Dark Awakening by Kendra Leigh Castle
Midnight Reckoning by Kendra Leigh Castle
Savage Awakening J.D. Tyler
A Hunger So Wild by Sylvia Day
Once Burned by Jeanine Frost
This Side Of The Grave by Jeanine Frost
One Grave At A Time by Jeanine Frost
Whispers In The Dark by Maya Banks
Echoes At Dawn by Maya Banks
Chosen by Fate by Virna DePaul
Eternal Captive by Laura Wright
Samurai Game by Christine Feehan
Wicked Deeds On A Winter's Night by Kresley Cole
If You Desire by Kresley Cole
Seduction Of A Highland Lass by Maya Banks
Serpent's Kiss by Thea Harrison
Lords Of Rage by Jill Monroe
Atlantis Unleashed by Alyssa Day
Tall, Dark and Wolfish by Lydia dare