Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lusting For Covers: #96 Never Seduce A Scot


Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.

My L4C


by Maya Banks
Purchase Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble
E-Book 418 pages


Blurb:
Eveline Armstrong is fiercely loved and protected by her powerful clan, but outsiders consider her “touched.” Beautiful, fey, with a level, intent gaze, she doesn’t speak. No one, not even her family, knows that she cannot hear. Content with her life of seclusion, Eveline has taught herself to read lips and allows the outside world to view her as daft. But when an arranged marriage into a rival clan makes Graeme Montgomery her husband, Eveline accepts her duty—unprepared for the delights to come. Graeme is a rugged warrior with a voice so deep and powerful that his new bride can hear it, and hands and kisses so tender and skilled that he stirs her deepest passions.

Graeme is intrigued by the mysterious Eveline, whose silent lips are ripe with temptation and whose bright, intelligent eyes can see into his soul. As intimacy deepens, he learns her secret. But when clan rivalries and dark deeds threaten the wife he has only begun to cherish, the Scottish warrior will move heaven and earth to save the woman who has awakened his heart to the beautiful song of a rare and magical love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why:
I am almost done with Never Seduce A Scot, loving it and Graeme. Love Graeme so much more when I picture him as the cover model. Sexy!!!! I love how the cover model is holding her, the look on his face and his forhead against hers.  Maya Banks has some yummy covers and Never Seduce A Scot is definitely a cover to lust over.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have yet to read any of Maya's Scottish HR! Shame on me, but they are on my list and I think I have two in my pile some where (they'd be from the first series, I think?).

    LOVE the cover--as you mentioned, it's all in the way he holds her! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for sure thought you read Maya's Scottish HR the McCabe Trilogy series. Maya is a talented author who can write erotic romance, Paranormal Romance, Romantic suspense and HR.

      Delete
  2. Great Choice!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!! It is definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait for the next book. Love this cover. I have to write up my review for this one. :)

    My L4C: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/10/lusting-for-covers-gone-country-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to see how the next book will turn out. I am hoping to have my review up soon.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.