Monday, September 3, 2012

BB&B

BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.


Last few weeks still have been busy crazy. I had a girlfriend come visit out of town for a surprise visit, then I decided to take a boot camp class and it is kicking my butt. I redid my blog and was not planing on it. So not a whole lot going on. I did get some good books from Netgalley I look forward to reading.







Run The Risk by Lori Foster,  Never Seduce A Scot by Maya Banks,  Risking It All by Jennifer Schmidt







"Studs In Stetsons"  September Giveaway starts off with The Lawman by Lily Graison. E-book giveaway (your choice from Amazon or Barnes & Noble) courtesy of Wickedly Delicious Book Blog.

The Lawman E-Book Giveaway 









The Lawman by Lily Graison
If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wicked!

    I have Seduce a Scot & Risking It All too, looking forward to your reviews ;)

    thanks for stopping through my wrap up.

    sharonda
    BTW I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul this week WickedlyD- ^_^ I haven't heard of those titles but they look interesting :D I hope you enjoy your books! And I love the new blog design :D It looks great! Thanks for stopping by my page, I hope you have a great week! ^_^

    Neyra-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you I love your meme?! Risking It All is like daytime soap, it's annoyingly addictive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it. I could not get enough of Memphis. Will have my review up today. Will stop by and see yours.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.