Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti






Tuesdays have never been so sexy

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!




 
My Sexy Snippet:

... He worked her for a while, his mouth relentless, his tongue wicked hot until she was gasping, nearly pleading bundle of screaming nerves. If he moved just a little faster..

He chuckled again, the vibration nearly sending her over the edge. Nearly. "Dage," she moaned.

"Ah, love. Now we talk about the gun."

Irritation warred with need for a moment. "My hands hurt. Undo them."

He lifted up. A sharp eyebrow and shards of blue bisected the silver in his eyes. "I strongly suggest you never lie to me, love." The hands on her buttocks tightened.

She opened her mouth to protest, then fell silent.

"Oh yeah. I can feel what you feel. Your hands are just fine." He released her gaze and lowered his mouth to nip, sending her arching toward him. He rumbled against her core. "Now, promise you'll never point a gun at me again."

She rotated her hips, seeking the release he kept just out of her reach, the muscles in her neck stretching. "I promise I won't point a gun at you unless I intend to shoot," she moaned.


 Loved this book. Emma is always defying Dage. He uses sex to punish her. Luvin angry sexing.  I would only recomend this book if you do not mind some angry sex.

Got a Sexy Snippet to share? Leave a comment with your link. Love to see yours.

2 comments:

  1. Great snippet!! You know I love this series!! I keep saying I am going to participate in this and then I forget because I am doing the Teaser Tuesday!! I will have to set it up for next week!! Thanks again for all the Birthday candy!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippet--I hadn't heard of this series, but I'm definitely adding it to my list now! Angry sexing is always nice (or should I say HOT!). :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!

    Oh, and I see in your sidebar that you have "Backstage Pass" under your wish list---I currently have a giveaway for a copy on my blog!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.