Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lusting For Covers #69

 Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.  

My Lusting For Cover:
Covet  (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance series #1)
by Felicity Heaton Blog
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble 


Blurb:
They’ve burned for each other for two years, the forbidden attraction between them growing each night. Now resisting the sinful desires of their hearts is becoming impossible.

Javier knows better than to succumb to his hunger for Lilah. The mortal female belongs to a powerful aristocrat patron of Vampirerotique, the theatre he runs with three other vampires. A single touch is all it would take to break the sacred law of his kind, sentencing himself to death, but his passion for her has become too fierce to ignore and he will risk everything to make Lilah his.

Lilah has fought her desire for Javier since arriving at his theatre as a servant but each glance he has stolen, his eyes promising pleasure that will satisfy her longing for him, has chipped away at her defences and she can no longer deny her need and her forbidden feelings for the powerful vampire male.

When they find themselves alone in a private box during one of the erotic performances, will they surrender to their passion and live out their wildest fantasies in a night of wicked pleasure or will the threat of Lilah’s master keep them apart forever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why:
This has got to be the most beautiful, sensual, erotic cover I have ever seen.  I believe this is my new fantasy, having sex with my lover  in a private box with just my heels and masquerade mask   at the theatre during an erotic performance. I know what I am dreaming about tonight.

Loving this book.  All I can say is the Private Box scene is HAWT!!



What is your Lusting For Covers candiate? Leave a comment with a link to the cover you are lusting  this week. Loved to see yours. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

    Oh, love! :) I've heard a lot of great things about the books, too. It's on my list, can't wait to read it. *sigh* If I can find the time...

    Great--now you gave me a new fantasy to enjoy! Lol. I guess I should be thanking you, huh? Thanks! And I hope you enjoy! *wink*

    Enjoy,
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Luv Lusting For Covers. Sweet Dreams tonight.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.